Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Blog about Twitter

     For me personally, Twitter discussions are more confusing, maybe its because I'm new to it, but maybe it it because I didn't wanted to look for school work between personal messages. In my opinion, BlackBoard discussion is much better than Twitter, because it is a separate page which only classmates can see and add information, and everything what is been there, it is only about the school subject. Moreover, it might not be comfortable for a student, who twitted about something very personal with a friend, let professor see it same for professor reading it.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you here. Using twitter as something for school might not be a good idea, unless you open a new account to separate your personal things with school stuff. That would be a different story

    ReplyDelete