Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Wiki-So Far

     I did not do anything to the wiki contributions page yet, but I have been searching about new media and fashion. I would like to create a page and write how fashion is distributed around the world with the help of new media. I've got some pictures that show how people can see what is now popular to dress up by subscribing to fashion site, and fashion news are coming on their cell phones. So far I found a great article about how fashion has been distributed around the world by the means of new media.

2 comments:

  1. I really like this idea! I am a huge fan of anything fashion related and I would love to view your wiki once its done. I think you have some really good points that you can easily build on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I've actually read your wiki! It's pretty informative and interesting. Fashion is fairly broad and the way new media applies itself to the world fashion is great for those with a hobby in fashion!

    ReplyDelete